Vanuatu citizenship program is one of the best citizenship programs available for an investor who is looking a second passport that offers more than just a passport. Let’s find out, what Vanuatu is holding for you:
- Vanuatu is a zero tax country that does not impose any tax on Income, Wealth, Inheritance and Capital gain
- Hailed as one of the happiest countries on the planet, Vanuatu is acclaimed for equality, life expectancy, well-being, ecological footprint and high standard of living
- Vanuatu passport gives increased global mobility with visa-free entry to 130 countries that includes all EU countries, UK, Russia, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- As explained, Vanuatu is fast-track citizenship by investment program that scores high on affordability, passport power, one of the cheapest investment option and speed of application.
- With streamlined government regulations, conducting a business in Vanuatu is fast and seamless with affordable real estate properties.
- Citizenship is granted for the direct family members for a fee which is hereditary.
- The program is high on maintaining financial secrecy of an applicant with minimal Financial disclosure requirements
- Vanuatu is a British Commonwealth Country wherein you can have the access to British consular support and help all around the world
As per the Vanuatu citizenship by investment 2020 requirements, you must meet the below eligibility criteria:
- Must make the One Time non-refundable contribution to Vanuatu Government Fund:
- USD 130,000 (INR 97.3 Lac) for single applicant
- USD 150,000 (INR 1.13 Crore) for self and spouse
- USD 165,000 (INR 1.24 Crore) for family of 3
- USD 180,000 (INR 1.35 Crore) for family of 4
- Must have a minimum net worth of USD 250,000 (INR 1.88 Crore)
- Must have successful medical examination, clean record of character and background
Stage 1 – Document preparation
- Unlike other Citizenship program, this program does not require long list of documents
- You need to prepare Financial, passports, medical and clear criminal record documents
Stage 2 – Verification and Due Diligence
- The Financial Department of Vanuatu (FIU) conducts due diligence and documentation verification for every application
- At this stage, you need to pay USD 5000 (INR 3.75 Lac) as application fee to the govt.
Stage 3 – Payment and Application submission
- Make the 25% pre-payment and submit the Vanuatu investor visa application to Vanuatu Citizenship Commission
- Citizenship Commission reviews the documentation package and makes the decision on the application
- Upon receipt of letter of approval, make the remaining 75% of the investment amount in 5 days then you get citizenship certificate
Stage 4 – Oath Swearing Ceremony
- After citizenship certificate, you are required to partake in an Oath Ceremony which can be arranged at you preferred location at an extra fee
- On the same day, you will receive Vanuatu Passport
As mentioned earlier, the processing time of the Vanuatu citizenship by investment program is the fastest in the world which takes around 30 to 60 days to complete. And, the application fees is clocked at USD 5000 (INR 3.75 Lac
- Our immigration counselors will conduct a thorough preliminary check on your profile and advise the most suitable investment program for you.
- We provide comprehensive walkthrough on the entire application process and documentation stages
- We evaluate your personal circumstances, prepare document checklist, and liaise with the govt. bodies and visa solutions.
- Provide complete support for net-worth assessment, investment evaluation, documentation submission, legal consulting methods and post landing services.
- Our documentation team conduct due diligence review in line with the guidelines and protocols of Government of Vanuatu.
- We provide update about the status of the application, provide guidance on the tax regime of the country and relevant business opportunities for you.