- The best feature of this pathway is that you can bring your family members and reside in France with multi-year residence permits.
- You will have unlimited Visa Free access to all the Schengen Countries
- After continuous residence of 5 year, you can apply for 10 year Residence Card
- You can avail free access to top notch medical benefits and French education system for all those who are working and living in France.
- The country has business friendly environment accommodating innovative schemes and new laws to boost economic activity and improve focus on start-ups and accelerator funding.
- It has an advanced transportation system with well-maintained roads, international airports and a fast train network.
- You will have wide range of housing options from the old charm house to new apartments without burning a hole in your pocket.
Self-employed person or engage in a liberal profession
- If you plan to create a business in France or take control of an existing business, then you need to:
- Invest minimum EUR 30,000 in a project
- Have degree equivalent to master’s degree or have minimum 5 years of professional experience
- The nature of the business can be commercial, artisanal or industrial
- If you plan to make a direct economic investment, then you need to:
- Must invest in a company that you run personally or your own minimum 30% of the capital.
- You must make investment of minimum €300,000 and create employment.
- If you plan to engage in an innovative economic project recognized by a public body, then you need to:
- Demonstrate the documents establishing its innovative nature, object and duration of the project proving that has been recognized by a public body
- Must justify that you are making minimum French wage €1500 monthly.
- If you plan to join French company as a corporate appointment, then you must have:
- Worked in the same company as an employee or corporate officer for minimum three months
- Salary equal to the three times the minimum legal wage in France
Self-employed performer or performer who created literary or artistic work
- If you plan to work as self-employed performer in France, then you must be:
- A singer/performer or the author of a literacy or artistic work
- Employed or self-employed
- Must earn minimum monthly gross salary of € 1064.85
A professional with national or international reputation
- If you plan to involve in an activity linked to your national or international reputation, then you must:
- engage in the fields of arts, science, academia, literature, education or sports
- prove the sufficient means of minimum legal wage equivalency
- Explain professional environment, nature, purpose and duration of your project on French territory
Step 1 – Arrange all the documents as per the document checklist needed for desired category.
Step 2 – Submit the application along with the application fees at your nearest French Consulate.
Step 3 – Upon approval, you will receive the Long-stay visa for longer than three months.
Step 4 – Once you arrive in France, within 3 months you need to apply for Residence Permit from department of residence in your prefecture which is valid for 4 years.
- Duly filled Application Form for a French Long Stay Visa
- Two passport sized photos (no older than three months) of each member.
- Valid passport with minimum two blank pages
- Travel Medical Insurance with a cover of minimum €30,000
- Complete Itinerary of your initial stay in France
- Proof of funds (banks statements)
- Proof of accommodation where you will be staying in France:
- Certificate of reception “Attestation d’accueil”, issued by the person to accommodate
- Rental contract – “Bail de location” for rented place
- Certificate of title for a property – if you are the owner of a house/apartment in France.
- Dubain PCC – showing that candidate has clean criminal records
- Proof of visa fee payment receipt.
According to the guidelines, applicants must pay a fee of €200 to the French Immigration and Citizenship Office when the permit is issued. In addition to this, administrative cost of €225 is charges and authorizing entry fees of €99. The entire application processing can be completed within 3 months.